Written answers

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

Rural Environment Protection Scheme Payments

Photo of Michael Healy-RaeMichael Healy-Rae (Kerry South, Independent)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

179. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the position regarding REP scheme payments in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Kerry. [12445/14]

Photo of Simon CoveneySimon Coveney (Minister, Department of Agriculture, the Marine and Food; Cork South Central, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

The person named commenced REPS 4 in June 2008 and received payments for the first five years of their contract. REPS 4 is a measure under the current 2007-13 Rural Development Programme and accordingly is subject to EU Regulation which require detailed administrative checks on all applications to be completed before any payments can issue. These checks have now been completed and the 75% payment in respect of Year 6 has been authorised and will issue within the next ten days. The remaining 25% balancing payment will issue shortly afterwards.

Comments

No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.