Written answers

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Department of Health and Children

Health Services

12:00 pm

Photo of Jack WallJack Wall (Kildare South, Labour)
Link to this: Individually | In context

Question 179: To ask the Minister for Health and Children when a person (details supplied) in County Carlow will receive orthodontic treatment; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [44454/09]

Photo of Mary HarneyMary Harney (Dublin Mid West, Independent)
Link to this: Individually | In context

As this is a service matter it has been referred to the HSE for direct reply.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.