Written answers

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

12:00 pm

Photo of Bernard AllenBernard Allen (Cork North Central, Fine Gael)
Link to this: Individually | In context

Question 94: To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding the case of a person (details supplied) in County Cork. [43948/09]

Photo of Brian Lenihan JnrBrian Lenihan Jnr (Dublin West, Fianna Fail)
Link to this: Individually | In context

I am advised by the Revenue Commissioners that the employer taxed the person in question on the Emergency Basis. No contact appears to have been made by the employer or employee with the Revenue Commissioners when the employment commenced.

To update her tax affairs and make a claim for any refund of tax due the person should forward the details of her employment on a Form 12A along with the P45 which was received on cessation of her previous employment to: Office of the Revenue Commissioners, PAYE Mail Centre, PO Box 63, Ennis, Co Clare. A Form 12A can be printed off or ordered from the Revenue website at www.revenue.ie under Forms and Leaflets.


No comments

Log in or join to post a public comment.