This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Commonage Land, Agriculture Scheme Appeals, Agriculture Scheme Payments, Nursing Staff Provision, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Michael Fitzmaurice and answered by departments)
- Road Traffic (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage (Resumed) (17 Jan 2018)
“As Deputy Daly said, no one in here condones people who drink and drive and our hearts go out to people who have lost family members as a result of drink-driving. As legislators, however, we have to ask if our legislation has worked for people who are three or four times over the limit, as is the case in 93% of those caught in cases where people have been killed. The answer, realistically,...”
- Section 39 Agency Staff Reimbursements: Motion [Private Members] (17 Jan 2018)
“I commend Deputy Calleary on this motion, which I fully support. When the country hit a wall in 2009 and 2010, these workers were told they were the same as the HSE and that they had to take the cuts. They took them, like most people in middle Ireland, while at the same time the Government decided to put €65 billion into banks to make sure they were okay. Ordinary people right...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Excise Duties Yield (17 Jan 2018)
“55. To ask the Minister for Finance the revenue generated from the sale of petrol and white diesel in each of the years 2014 to 2016; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2195/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 368 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Fitzmaurice speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 210 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register