This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): GLAS Payments, Commonage Land, Departmental Staff Data, Agriculture Scheme Payments, Agriculture Scheme Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Fitzmaurice and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Payments (21 Feb 2019)
“193. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection further to Parliamentary Question No. 618 of 18 December 2018, when a decision will issue in relation to a review of a carer's allowance application submitted in April 2018 by a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8855/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Home Loan Scheme (21 Feb 2019)
“207. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the capital allocations for the Rebuilding Ireland home loan will be distributed to county councils in 2019; the reason for the delay in distributing the funding to date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8827/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Costs (20 Feb 2019)
“94. To ask the Minister for Finance if his attention has been drawn to situations by which persons who may need to go into a nursing home are seeing insurance companies in some instances increasing their house insurance premiums by nearly four times the original amount in addition to requesting that the electricity and water be turned off; if legislation can be brought forward which would...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 102 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 202 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Fitzmaurice speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 274 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register