This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): GLAS Payments, Commonage Land, Departmental Staff Data, Agriculture Scheme Payments, Agriculture Scheme Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Fitzmaurice and answered by departments)
- Homelessness: Motion [Private Members] (14 Feb 2019)
“Before the house is built, planning is needed, roads and sewers must be put in and there is an awful problem in this country in that we do not do a bit of planning ahead of building a house. We think it will just fall down out of the sky. Right around this country the State owns a lot of land and it has never pursued an objective of putting in sewage treatment plants, having the water...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (14 Feb 2019)
“141. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 429 of 22 January 2019, if those living in Glenamaddy, County Galway, availing of Westdoc services and that have no access to transport to bring them to Roscommon will be facilitated in Glenamaddy when they make a call to Westdoc; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7413/19]”
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Report Stage (13 Feb 2019)
“One thing that is missing from the debate on the different amendments and noise levels in Dublin is the fact that Dublin is under pressure. We see it in the fiasco with the national children's hospital, but we also see it at the airport where the volume of traffic is growing, which is good. Nobody disputes this, but there is a bridge that cannot be crossed. I know that the Minister is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 196 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Fitzmaurice speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 273 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register