This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): GLAS Payments, Commonage Land, Departmental Staff Data, Agriculture Scheme Payments, Agriculture Scheme Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Fitzmaurice and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I wish the Minister the very best of luck. He has a tough job ahead of him but working together we can do a lot. I have a few quick questions. With regard to foreign travel and the Erasmus programme, colleges are telling people to travel. What is the Minister's view in that regard? Second, when is the deal with the private hospitals over? Third, Roscommon University Hospital has a shell...”
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“First, I wish the Tánaiste the best of luck in his new office. He has a tough job ahead with regard to the jobs issue, but by working together we can get through this. Last week, I spoke to the previous Minister, Deputy Humphreys, on the telephone about Aptar and, in fairness, she referred back to me about it. Can the Tánaiste confirm that the IDA is liaising with Aptar? Aptar...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Issues (30 Jun 2020)
“594. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the amount paid in GLAS payments by county in 2019; the number of farmers in the scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13222/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 161 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2097 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Fitzmaurice speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 326 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register