This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Commonage Land, Agriculture Scheme Appeals, Vaccination Programme, Agriculture Scheme Payments, Nursing Staff Provision
(based on written questions asked by Michael Fitzmaurice and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (22 Feb 2018)
“132. To ask the Minister for Health the reason the service of a chiropodist attending persons with diabetes in County Roscommon has ceased; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9037/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (22 Feb 2018)
“133. To ask the Minister for Health the number of times a year persons with diabetes are entitled to attend a chiropodist; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9038/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Data (22 Feb 2018)
“134. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons that have received treatment in the chiropodist clinic in County Roscommon in each of the years 2015 to 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9039/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 342 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Fitzmaurice speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 215 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register