This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): GLAS Payments, Commonage Land, Departmental Staff Data, Agriculture Scheme Payments, Health Services Data
(based on written questions asked by Michael Fitzmaurice and answered by departments)
- Defence (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (23 Sep 2020)
“I welcome this opportunity to speak on the Bill, which I support. It is important that we put it into law as soon as possible. We must make sure our troops are protected. I note that under the Bill a captain from another jurisdiction, by agreement, can give an instruction. That is okay but we must make sure we keep our unique identity. Irish troops have gone all over the world. They...”
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Local Authority Funding (22 Sep 2020)
“124. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment when funding will be issued to local authorities to allow them to distribute the restart grant plus scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25292/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (22 Sep 2020)
“777. To ask the Minister for Health when day centres that cater for disabled and mental health adults will reopen (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25184/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 153 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3496 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Fitzmaurice speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 332 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register