Changes to the Register of Members' Interests
List all TDs and Register editions
This page shows how Michael Fitzmaurice's entry in the Register of Members' Interests has changed over time, starting at the most recent and working back to the earliest we have managed to parse.
11 March 2015 (first entry we have)
1. Occupational Income
- Agri Contracting, plant hire, turf contractor and farming and civil contracting plant hire: Michael Fitzmaurice, Strangeforth, Williamstown, Co. Galway.
- 1 share worth 1 euro: Keelogues, Kilcolm Co-op Water Scheme: we have a water scheme with all members equal.
- No directorships.
Other Information Provided: I am a chairman of group water scheme which is voluntary. I am on board of management of school. I am Chair of Turfcutters and Contractors Association.
- (1) Strangeforth, Williamstown, Co. Galway: farming only; (2) Keelogues, Williamstown, Co. Galway; (3) Curragh, Williamstown, Co. Galway.
Other Information Provided: None of this land is development as it is out the country.
6. Property and Service
7. Travel Facilities
8. Remunerated Positions
- I am Chairman of TCCA Turfcutters & Contractors Association, voluntary, no money - it costs me money: it is not a company - it is a voluntary organisation.
- Cut turf for Bord na Móna (BNM): Bord na Móna: it is a semi-state; don't know or think any Minister over it.
Other Information Provided: Tender for work in Ballinasloe in Galway. Have been cutting turf for BNM for a good few years.