This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Animal Welfare, Human Rights Issues, Prisoner Data, Dormant Accounts Fund, National Monuments
(based on written questions asked by Maureen O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Treatment of Cancer (Advertisements) Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (16 May 2019)
“Returning to my previous point, I acknowledge that there have been amazing advances in treatments for cancer and that cancer is not the death sentence it once was. Everybody here has family or friends who have experienced cancer. We know the range of treatments. If plan A does not work, there can be a plan B and a plan C. However, it is not easy dealing with cancer. We know about the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Prison Visiting Regulations (16 May 2019)
“27. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the protocols in place for parents, mainly fathers, in prison who have access to their children when they wish to speak with them or arrange prison visits while the parent is in prison; if he is satisfied with the arrangements; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21051/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Emergency Works Scheme Applications (16 May 2019)
“59. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will address the difficulty facing a school (details supplied) regarding a retrospective application for emergency funding due to a serious works issue that arose over the Christmas period. [21193/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 325 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 6 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maureen O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 696 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register