This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Animal Welfare, Human Rights Issues, Prisoner Data, National Monuments, Dormant Accounts Fund
(based on written questions asked by Maureen O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development: Statements (18 Dec 2019)
“I am beginning to feel that climate is getting like housing with debate after debate. It is really time that we stopped talking and started doing. Equally, while marches and protests have their place, we need comprehensive, easy to read, easy to understand information and measures on recycling. Most of us have our different bins but there is a lot of contamination of recycling materials...”
- Post-European Council: Statements (18 Dec 2019)
“Let me consider the topics discussed at the meetings in the past two days. Obviously, the multi-annual financial framework was discussed. Nobody denies the importance of that and of the budgets for the work of the European Union. I believe, however, that there are certain rights issues that are not receiving the attention they deserve and are not being acted upon sufficiently. Speaking...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Human Rights (18 Dec 2019)
“I thank the Tánaiste for his reply. There has been a lull in the severity of the violence and ongoing tension but it is obvious that there was an outbreak of violence on a smaller scale last weekend. There was a very disturbing report that on previous occasions first responders and other medical staff were detained by law enforcement agents while they tried to provide assistance to the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 130 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 362 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 6 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maureen O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 766 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register