This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Animal Welfare, Human Rights Issues, Prisoner Data, National Monuments, Dormant Accounts Fund
(based on written questions asked by Maureen O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Personal Assistance Service: Motion (19 Nov 2019)
“Last week we debated progressing disability services for children and young people. A point I made was that we knew much more about people with a disability. We know what needs to be done, how and why it needs to be done. We are talking about the service and provision of supports for those with a disability that will enable them to live and support them in living fulfilling and enjoyable...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Curriculum (19 Nov 2019)
“57. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the matter of geography as a core subject for junior cycle will be reviewed in view of the wide scope of the subject, including the issues leading to and contributing to climate change. [47476/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Youth Services (19 Nov 2019)
“97. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if progress has been made on the report, Organisation Review of the City of Dublin Youth Services Board; if he has had contact with CDETB on the findings of same. [47477/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 130 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 364 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 6 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maureen O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 755 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register