This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Animal Welfare, Human Rights Issues, Prisoner Data, Dormant Accounts Fund, National Monuments
(based on written questions asked by Maureen O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Ireland's Position on the Future of Europe: Statements (18 Apr 2019)
“Is there a future for Europe? That is my first question. I do not believe there is unless Europe goes back to the founding principles of the rule of law and respect for fundamental rights and freedoms and respect for human dignity and equality on which it was launched. Brexit and all the talk about it has allowed a space for it to develop and for the EU to take its eye off the ball in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Traffic Legislation (18 Apr 2019)
“250. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will meet with groups as originally committed to in order to discuss concerns about legislation and the licensing system appertaining to horse drawn carriages in Dublin city further to correspondence (details supplied). [18310/19]”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (17 Apr 2019)
“I wish to raise the implications of the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government's decision to increase building heights in Dublin. This decision was made without any regard to the setting, the impact on land values or any sense of home or quality of life. What it has done is open a space for developers whose Celtic tiger excesses and irresponsibility had drastic consequences in...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 358 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 6 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maureen O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 687 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register