This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Animal Welfare, Human Rights Issues, Prisoner Data, Dormant Accounts Fund, National Monuments
(based on written questions asked by Maureen O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Fourth Interim Report of the Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Statements (Resumed) (21 Feb 2019)
“Going back to where we are to date, the Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes and Certain Related Matters was established by the Government in February 2015 to provide a full account of what happened to women and children in those homes. Since then, we have had four interim reports: two in 2016, one in 2017 and one in 2018. The final report was due on 17 February last, but...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: National Monuments (21 Feb 2019)
“18. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the status of progress in relation to the battlefield site of 14-17 Moore Street, Dublin 1; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8704/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Arts Funding (21 Feb 2019)
“33. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the way in which she can address the financial strain on persons working in the performing arts including claims that one third of persons working in the performing arts earn less than the minimum wage; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8705/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 102 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 330 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 6 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maureen O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 671 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register