Wednesday, 8 March 2023
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Teachtaireacht ó Chomhchoiste - Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
A message has been received from the Joint Committee on Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth to the effect that it has completed its consideration of the following regulation: ...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the following Senators that they propose to raise the following matters: Senator Lynn Boylan - The need for the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine to amend...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Housing Adaptation Grants (6 speeches)
On International Women's Day, it is appropriate that Senator Maria Byrne will lead the Seanad in our first piece of business today.
- Local Authorities (5 speeches)
The Minister of State is welcome back to the House. I would like to raise the ongoing delays with taking-in-charge applications that residents of housing estates and local authorities are...
- Public Transport (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this matter and the Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, for making herself available to take it. As many Members of both Houses will know - the Minister...
- Disability Services (7 speeches)
The Minister of State is more than welcome. I am delighted to see her here because this Commencement matter was directed to the Department of Health. There ensued a series of emails informing...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (26 speeches)
I ask the Leader to outline the Order of Business on International Women's Day.
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move: (1) That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Seanad on its rising on Wednesday, 8th March, 2023, shall adjourn until 9.30 a.m. on Thursday,...
- International Women's Day: Statements (41 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth, Deputy O'Gorman. International Women's Day is a day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political...
- Sex Offenders (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (14 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy James Browne.
- Seachtain na Gaeilge: Ráitis (23 speeches)
Cuirim fíor-fháilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Tá an Ghaeilge an-tábhachtach dúinn agus táimid ag ceiliúradh Seachtain na Gaeilge.
- Good Friday Agreement and Windsor Framework: Motion (23 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Peter Burke, to the Chamber.