Tuesday, 4 October 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the following Senators that they propose to raise the following matters:
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Property Registration (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Deputy Peter Burke. He is here every day. I call Senator Garvey on the first Commencement matter.
- Fire Safety (6 speeches)
I extend a warm welcome to the Minister of State at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Deputy Calleary. It is great to see him in the House and I congratulate him on his...
- Medicinal Products (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the Chamber. I am disappointed not to see the Minister, Deputy Stephen Donnelly, this afternoon. At this stage, no one needs the background to this debacle...
- Defective Building Materials (6 speeches)
We are all aware of the devastating consequences of the mica situation on homeowners in County Donegal and other affected counties and we know this will cost the taxpayer billions of euro to put...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (29 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) (No. 3) Regulations 2022 and the Planning and Development (Solar Safeguarding Zone)...
- Planning and Development Regulations 2022: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) (No. 3) Regulations 2022, and Planning and...
- Report of the Commission on the Defence Forces: Statements (57 speeches)
The Minister has ten minutes.
- Bretton Woods Agreements (Amendment) Bill 2022: Committee Stage (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ossian Smyth, to the House.