Thursday, 4 November 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Emer Currie that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister of State with...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs (8 speeches)
I am delighted to welcome my friend and colleague, the Minister of State at the Department of Education, Deputy Josepha Madigan, to the House. I am delighted to have her here. I congratulate...
- Work Permits (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy O’Donovan, to the House.
- Animal Welfare (4 speeches)
I welcome this opportunity to ask the Minister whether the Government will consider banning slug pellets containing metaldehyde from discount stores and garden centres so they are not readily...
- Homeless Persons Supports (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. This issue relates to homelessness and young people. If the various controversies relating to homelessness in the past few months - and I do not intend to go...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (42 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Finance (European Stability Mechanism and Single Resolution Fund) Bill 2021 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 1 p.m.; and No. 2, Private Members'...
- Protection of Private Residences (Against Targeted Picketing) Bill 2021: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to make provision for the prevention of the targeted picketing of a private residence and to provide for related matters.
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I apologise to my colleagues but today I propose, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or on the Order Paper of the House today, that No. a1 on the Supplementary Order Paper be taken...
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2021: Motion (14 speeches)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, or the Order of the Seanad of 21st September, 2021, initiation of the Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2021 may proceed pursuant...
- Finance (European Stability Mechanism and Single Resolution Fund) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (42 speeches)
I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on an amendment on Report Stage except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. On Report Stage, each...
- Electricity (Supply) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (13 speeches)
I understand Senator Eugene Murphy proposes to share time with Senator Paul Daly. Is that agreed? Agreed.