Wednesday, 17 April 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jennifer Murnane O’Connor that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Childcare Services Funding (7 speeches)
Senator Murnane O'Connor is fortunate that the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Zappone, is here to address her issue. I welcome the Minister back to her alma mater, which was her...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (193 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re arrangements for the sitting of the House on Thursday, 18 April, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, motion re...
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (2 speeches)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business: (1) The Seanad shall meet at 10.30 a.m. on Thursday, 18th April, 2019 and the following arrangements...
- Direct Election of Mayor Plebiscite Regulations 2019: Motion (42 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Phelan, to the House for item No. 2, which we have limited time to deal with but we will go as far as we can.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (190 speeches)
- Perjury and Related Offences Bill 2018: Committee Stage (81 speeches)