Wednesday, 3 April 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kevin Humphreys that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Graffiti Policy (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. Graffiti is a real problem in cities and towns all over the country. One cannot travel through cities like Dublin, Cork or Galway without seeing...
- Northern Ireland (7 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I thank her for being here and appreciate her attendance at this very busy time. I am glad that she has come to take my Commencement matter. Let me...
- Organ Donation (16 speeches)
This is truly a Daly matter. We will be moving from one Daly to another.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (72 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Private Members' business, Public Authorities and Utility Undertakings (Contract Preparation and Award Criteria) Bill 2019 - Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45...
- Public Authorities and Utility Undertakings (Contract Preparation and Award Criteria) Bill 2019: Second Stage (22 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I thank all those who contributed to the drafting of this Bill, especially David Dodd, Kate Butler and Kieran Mooney, and others associated...
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Second Stage (32 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
Notwithstanding the Order of Business today, I propose that Second Stage of the Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018 shall adjourn at 4.10 p.m., if not previously concluded.
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) (18 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Forbairtí maidir leis an Ghaeilge: Ráitis (9 speeches)
Fearaim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Seanad.
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform (Amendment) Bill 2019: Committee and Remaining Stages (15 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Deputy Kevin Boxer Moran.