Wednesday, 29 June 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Gerard Craughwell that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Defence...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Defence Forces Ombudsman Complaints (11 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Defence, Deputy Paul Kehoe, to the House. Senator Craughwell has the floor.
- Copyright Legislation Review (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. I congratulate her on her appointment, about which I was delighted. I wish her the best with it and I look forward to working with her in this House in her...
- Order of Business (83 speeches)
The Order of Business for today is No. 1, the Misuse of Drugs (Amendment) Bill 2016 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m.; and No. 2, Private Members' business, the Immigration (Reform)...
- Misuse of Drugs (Amendment) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (33 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Catherine Byrne.
- Request to move Adjournment of Seanad under Standing Order 30 (7 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Grace O'Sullivan regarding a motion she wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I call Senator O'Sullivan to give notice of the motion before I give my...
- Immigration (Reform) (Regularisation of Residency Status) Bill 2016: Second Stage (119 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I moved this Bill some two years ago, when we were promised speedy movement on it. Not much has been done, although I will grant that a certain...