Tuesday, 21 June 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:An gá atá ann go...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Services Provision (14 speeches)
I am honoured to be a Member of the Seanad and grateful for the opportunity to serve my country and to be a representative of the most vulnerable people in our country. It is no secret that I do...
- Hospital Staff (13 speeches)
Can I have seven minutes too?
- Air Services Provision (5 speeches)
The Minister, Deputy Shane Ross, is taking the final matter. I welcome the Minister to the House. Senator Buttimer has four minutes.
- Order of Business (73 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on health, to be taken at 5.15 p.m. and conclude not later than 6.45 p.m., with the contributions of all Senators not to exceed six minutes each and the...
- Death of Jo Cox, MP: Expressions of Sympathy (18 speeches)
I understand that there are five minutes for each group leader or somebody from the group if they wish to contribute.
- Health: Statements (29 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy Harris, to the House.