Thursday, 25 September 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Feargal Quinn that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (166 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Freedom of Information Bill 2013 - Committee Stage.
- Freedom of Information Bill 2013: Committee Stage (198 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Disability Support Services Provision (16 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy Varadkar, to the House. The Minister is dealing with the second and third motions. May I ask Senator Quinn if he will agree to allow Senator Moran to...
- Nursing Homes Support Scheme Applications (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister. I look forward to his reply, as he is under orders to be positive, to provide solutions, and not to talk about problems. I am sure my query will be dealt with. I wish to...
- Seanad Elections (4 speeches)
The Minister of State is welcome to the House, particularly in respect of this problem. My attention was drawn to this matter by Mr. Robbie Sinnott, who is in the Visitors' Gallery. He is...