Wednesday, 17 September 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I welcome everyone back to the Seanad. I have received notice from Senator Paschal Mooney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:...
- Order of Business (84 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 61a, Private Members' business, to be taken at 3.45 p.m. and to conclude not later than 5.45 p.m.; and No. 1, Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2014 - Committee...
- Direct Provision System: Motion (37 speeches)
Before we begin, I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ó Ríordáin, to the House. It is his first visit since his recent promotion on which I congratulate him and wish him well.
- Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2014: Committee Stage (34 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. We must conclude at 8 p.m. to take matters on the Adjournment.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Departmental Staff Redeployment (7 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Humphreys, for attending.
- Heritage Projects (9 speeches)
I understand Senator Healy Eames is sharing time.
- Defence Forces Retirement Scheme (6 speeches)
The next matter has been raised by Senator Thomas Byrne. I welcome the Government Chief Whip, Minister of State at the Department of Defence, Deputy Paul Kehoe. Senator Byrne has four minutes.