Thursday, 19 September 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:35:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Lorraine Higgins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion of referral to the joint committeeof the fourth programme of law reform prepared by the Law Reform Commission, to be taken without debate on the conclusion...
- Fourth Programme of Law Reform: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann request the Joint Committee on Justice, Defence and Equality, or a sub-committee thereof, to consider the Fourth Programme of Law Reform prepared by the Law...
- Houses of the Oireachtas (Inquiries, Privileges and Procedures) Act 2013 (Commencement) Order 2013: Motion (2 speeches)
I ask the Leader to move No. 2, without debate.
- Directive of European Parliament on Sexual Abuse and Exploitation of Children: Statements (46 speeches)
This debate concerns Directive 2011/93/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 December 2011 on combating the sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children and child...
- Turf-cutting: Statements (34 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Jimmy Deenihan and invite him to address the Seanad.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy McGinley, to the Seanad and thank him for taking this matter. The issue concerns the immediate acquisition of a permanent site for Gaelscoil Riabhach in...