Wednesday, 29 May 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator John Kelly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (104 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, address to Seanad Éireann by Ms Margareta Wahlström, special representative of the United Nations Secretary General for disaster risk reduction and head...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Seanad under Standing Order 30 (18 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Jillian van Turnhout of a motion she wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I call on her to state the motion of which she has given notice before I give my...
- Address to Seanad Éireann by Ms Margareta Wahlström (18 speeches)
On my own behalf and that of my fellow Senators I welcome to the House Ms Margareta Wahlström, Special Representative of the Secretary General for Disaster Risk Reduction and head of the UN...
- Criminal Justice Bill 2013: Second Stage (Resumed) (7 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Public Health (Tobacco)(Amendment) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (25 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs Services Provision: Motion (26 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Ruairí Quinn, to the House and call on Senator Rónán Mullen to move the motion.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Home Help Service Provision (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Alex White. The first matter is in the name of Senator John Kelly. Senator Denis O'Donovan has tabled a similar matter and the Senators have agreed that...
- EU Health Care Directive (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. The EU directive on cross-border health care gives citizens of member states the right to travel to another member state if suitable health care is...