Thursday, 23 May 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cáit Keane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice...
- Order of Business (5 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on diesel laundering, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 1.15 p.m., with the contributions of group...
- Visit of Republic of Korea Delegation (1 speech)
Before I call Senator Barrett, I am sure Members of the House will join with me in welcoming a parliamentary delegation from the Republic of Korea, led by Mr. Park. You are very welcome. We...
- Order of Business (Resumed) (37 speeches)
I join the Cathaoirleach in welcoming our guests from Korea. I also endorse Senator Bacik's comments in regard to the dreadful events yesterday in London, which many Irish people have made their...
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose the suspension of the sitting until 11.45 a.m.
- Diesel Laundering: Statements (26 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Deputy Brian Hayes, to the House and ask him to make his address.
- Criminal Law (Human Trafficking) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (34 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Services for People with Disabilities (6 speeches)
I am glad to welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House, and I am pleased that she is taking this matter on behalf of the Minister for Health. Over the past two years we...
- Community Welfare Services (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. The motion I tabled today is very specifically regarding the closure of the community welfare office, CWO, in Tramore, County Waterford, but there...
- Architectural Heritage (12 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy John Perry, for taking this matter on the Adjournment. It relates to the opening of Athenry medieval castle for the use and benefit of the people of Athenry...