Wednesday, 30 January 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 09:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Order of Business (169 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 35, motion 14, Private Members' business, to be taken at 4 p.m. and to conclude not later than 6 p.m., and No. 1, Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions) Bill 2012 -...
- Water Fluoridation: Motion (91 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Alex White.
- Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions) Bill 2012: Committee Stage (62 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Courts Service Review (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. The Courts Service is embarking on a detailed evaluation of District Court locations and in County Cavan specifically, it is looking at Virginia and...
- Child Pornography (7 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to take this Adjournment matter. In February last the Independent group tabled a Private Members' motion in the Seanad seeking to block...
- Garda Station Closures (10 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for attending the Chamber and facilitating this debate. Tomorrow, the Garda station in Kilfinane, my home town, will close its doors for the last time. I wish to...