Wednesday, 14 December 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Darragh O'Brien that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission: Message from Taoiseach (1 speech)
The President, on the recommendation of Dáil Éireann and Seanad Éireann and on the nomination of the Government, appointed on 12 December 2011 Mr. Simon O'Brien, Mr. Kieran Fitzgerald and Ms...
- Order of Business (96 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Private Members' business, Fiscal Responsibility (Statement) Bill 2011, to be taken at 3 p.m. and to conclude no later than 5 p.m; and No. 2, Jurisdiction of...
- Fiscal Responsibility (Statement) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to ensure the transparency of all budgets proposed by the Government where proposed expenditures not exceeding funds estimated to be available for the fiscal year as shown in...
- Fiscal Responsibility (Statement) Bill 2011: Second Stage (105 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Jurisdiction of Courts and Enforcement of Judgments (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (9 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Garda Stations (20 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and thank him for taking this Adjournment matter which relates specifically to a well-manned Garda station. Obviously he has had to make decisions about Garda...
- Health Services (10 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming before the House. This matter relates to St. John's Hospital, Sligo, which has a fine tradition of providing care, particularly for those who are highly...