Tuesday, 25 May 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Paschal Mooney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Social Protection to...
- Order of Business (41 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Intoxicating Liquor (National Convention Centre) Bill 2010 - all Stages, with Second Stage to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, on which...
- Intoxicating Liquor (National Convention Centre) Bill 2010: Second and Subsequent Stages (9 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
As the Minister is answering questions in the Dáil, we have no option but to suspend the sitting.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (4 speeches)
This is a subject dear to the Minister's heart, given that it is in his local constituency, Galway West. Will he ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government if he will...
- Miners' Compensation (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to table this motion and the Minister, Deputy Ó Cuív, for taking the time to respond to it. I grew up in a mining...
- Home Help Services (11 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire agus gabhaim buíochas leis an Cathaoirleach as cead a thabhairt dom an rún seo a chur os comhair an Tí. The issue of carers and the future development and...