Thursday, 20 May 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Enterprise,...
- Order of Business (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Euro Area Loan Facility Bill 2010 — all Stages, with Second Stage to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, on which spokespersons may speak for 12...
- Euro Area Loan Facility Bill 2010: Second Stage (22 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Euro Area Loan Facility Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (40 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Euro Area Loan Facility Bill 2010: Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Euro Area Loan...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Employment Action Plan (4 speeches)
I thank the Chair for allowing me raise this matter. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Calleary. The matter I raise is not just about the announcement by Pfizer this week of job losses in...
- Health Services (2 speeches)
I thank Senator McFadden for allowing me to raise this issue now. I thank the Minister of State for attending to respond on the impact the moratorium on public service recruitment is having on...
- General Practitioner Co-operatives (4 speeches)
I raise this issue relating to the MIDOC service in the midland region. MIDOC is an out-of-hours general practitioner service for the people of the midland region which has been in operation for...