Friday, 19 December 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that, on the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs to...
- Order of Business (56 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Finance Bill 2008 — All Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business; with contributions of spokespersons not to exceed 12 minutes and...
- Finance (No. 2) Bill 2008 (Certified Money Bill): Second Stage (45 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Finance (No. 2) Bill 2008 (Certified Money Bill): Committee and Remaining Stages (170 speeches)
- Matters on the Adjournment. (0 speeches)
- Lisbon Treaty (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of the Taoiseach, Deputy Pat Carey, for coming in at this late hour to respond to this motion. It is an odd topic to raise as an adjournment...
- Schools Building Projects (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for remaining to deal with this issue. The Minister and I have soldiered long and hard on the question of primary school building. This must be a unique Adjournment debate...
- Capitation Grants. (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this issue. It is an annual for me, as I have been raising the last matter on the Adjournment before Christmas for many years now. I...