Tuesday, 22 April 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Alex White that, on the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and Science to...
- Order of Business (131 speeches)
The Order of Business is No.1, motion to approve framework decision re the exchange of information; No. 2, statements on the implementation of the national skills strategy; and No. 3, statements...
- Order of Business (Resumed) (15 speeches)
We were dealing with the Order of Business and the Senator to whom I wish to speak is not in the Chamber at the moment. Therefore, the only thing I can do now is continue and ask the Leader——
- Order of Business (Resumed) (30 speeches)
I ask Senator Walsh to withdraw the remark.
- Council Framework Decision: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam to take part in the adoption of the following...
- National Skills Strategy: Statements (11 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House.
- Patient Safety: Statements (69 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health and Children, Deputy Harney, to the House.
- Business of Seanad (5 speeches)
I understand the Leader of the House wishes to extend this debate.
- Patient Safety: Statements (Resumed) (35 speeches)
A number of issues were raised about services. I do not propose to deal with all of them. I assure Senator Prendergast that discussions are ongoing among clinicians in the south east. I was...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for affording me the opportunity to raise this issue on the Adjournment. It concerns two combined schools on the same site in Knocklyon in Dublin, namely St....
- Pharmacy Services (4 speeches)
Will the Minister of State clarify what contingency plans the Health Service Executive has in place should pharmacists withdraw from dispensing as part of the community drug scheme, as they have...