Thursday, 10 April 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Maria Corrigan that, on the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural...
- Order of Business (125 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 16, motion No. 32 re the kidnapping and detention of Ms Ingrid Betancourt. It is proposed to take this item at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to...
- Consumer Protection (Amendment) Bill 2008: First Stage (3 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Consumer Protection Act 2007.
- Kidnapping and Detention of Ms Ingrid Betancourt: Motion (17 speeches)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann: expressing its outrage at the kidnapping and detention for political ends of hostages, held by illegal armed groups in Colombia, including in 2002 that of Ms Ingrid...
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Telecommunications Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise the matter of the provision of broadband in Glencullen in Dublin. The Oireachtas Joint Committee on Communications, Energy and...