Thursday, 27 September 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Shane Ross that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs to...
- Order of Business (28 speeches)
The Order of Business is No.1, motion re the Committee of Selection, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business, and No. 2, Voluntary Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill...
- Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, in pursuance of Standing Order No. 88 of the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Committee of Selection be appointed and do consist of the following members:— An...
- Voluntary Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2007: Order for Second Stage (2 speeches)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Voluntary Health Insurance Act 1957, the Health Insurance Act 1994, the Voluntary Health Insurance (Amendment) Act 1996, the Health Insurance Amendment) Act...
- First Report of the Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
The Committee of Selection reports that it has nominated the following Members to serve on the Committee on Procedure and Privileges: Senators Dan Boyle, Fiona O'Malley, Kieran Phelan, Labhrás...
- Voluntary Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2007: Second Stage (36 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- International Agreements (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Sargent to the House. I am particularly happy to welcome this Minister of State, because when I raised this issue four years ago, Deputy Roche was in...
- Air Services. (12 speeches)
I propose to share time with Senator Hannigan.
- Health Services. (6 speeches)
I propose to share my time with Senator Ó Domhnaill. Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach. While I welcome the Minister of State, I am disappointed that the Minister for Health...