Tuesday, 4 July 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (6 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Norris that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business. (91 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Criminal Justice Bill 2004 — Report and Final Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 6.15 p.m.
- Criminal Justice Bill 2004: Report and Final Stages. (89 speeches)
Before we commence I remind Senators that a Senator may only speak once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. Each amendment,...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Planning Issues. (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. He is a just and decent man and this is a case of clear and flagrant injustice. I hope the Minister of State may be able to rectify it in some way....
- Hospital Waiting Lists. (8 speeches)
I appreciate the Cathaoirleach's decision to allow me to raise this important matter on the Adjournment. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Seán Power, for coming to the House to respond to...
- Financial Services Regulation. (7 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senators Coghlan and John Paul Phelan.