Wednesday, 16 November 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Finucane that on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (91 speeches)
The Order of Business is Nos. 1, 2 and 19, motion 25. No. 1, Social Welfare Consolidation Bill 2005 — Report and Final Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to...
- Social Welfare Consolidation Bill 2005: Report and Final Stages. (6 speeches)
Bill received for final consideration.
- Railway Safety Bill 2001: Committee Stage. (91 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Juvenile Offenders: Motion. (70 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann calls on the Government to urgently implement the measures needed to effectively tackle juvenile crime and to prevent offending and re-offending by children and young...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services. (9 speeches)
I wish to give a minute of my time to Senator Cummins.
- Earthquake Relief. (4 speeches)
Now is a critical time in terms of supplying aid to the victims of the recent earthquake in Kashmir. The next couple of weeks will be decisive because the weather is becoming very cold. Lives may...
- Departmental Properties. (14 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Ulick Burke.