Thursday, 8 April 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 11 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Higgins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs to...
- Order of Business. (79 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Criminal Law (Insanity) Bill 2002 —Committee Stage (Resumed), to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until2.30 p.m.
- Criminal Law (Insanity) Bill 2002: Committee Stage (Resumed). (154 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Irish Emigrants Abroad. (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Parlon. I do not know whether he saw the recent "Prime Time" special investigation into the plight of Irish emigrants in Britain but it was a most graphic...
- School Wardens. (8 speeches)
It is good to see the Minister for social welfare with us again. God help us and protect us if the poor in our society must depend on a Progressive Democrats Minister of State with responsibility...
- Work Permit Regulations. (2 speeches)
This Adjournment matter refers to an administrative problem. Eurocollege Institute of Education operates as the only dedicated medical English-language training school in either Ireland or...