Tuesday, 6 April 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Leyden that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business. (31 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the European Council meeting in Brussels, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 1 p.m., with the...
- European Council: Statements. (10 speeches)
I am happy to be here today to participate in the discussion of the spring European Council which took place in Brussels on 25 and 26 March last. The conclusions of the European Council and the...
- Maritime Security Bill 2004: Committee Stage. (30 speeches)
- Maritime Security Bill 2004: Report and Final Stages. (5 speeches)
Government amendment No. 1:
- Draft Guidelines on Rural Housing: Statements (Resumed). (28 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Gallagher, back to the House. Senator Moylan was in possession.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects. (2 speeches)
My reason for tabling this motion is that Castleknock Educate Together school has experienced tough beginnings in temporary places of accommodation over the past four or five years. Thankfully,...
- Hospitals Building Programme. (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Callely, who has responsibility for older people, for attending the House. I also compliment him on his excellent...
- Ambulance Service. (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and thank him for responding to this item on the Adjournment. I am concerned that in the near future the ambulance service in Kenmare may be...