Thursday, 1 December 2016
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Services (11 speeches)
6. To ask the Minister for Health when he will be publishing a plan for advancing neuro-rehabilitation services in the community; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38011/16]
- Maternity Services (7 speeches)
7. To ask the Minister for Health if he will provide a report on maternity services in University Hospital Galway following the departure of two key members of staff in recent months. [38043/16]
- Mental Health Services Staff (8 speeches)
9. To ask the Minister for Health the measures he is taking to address the fact that just 6% of the recommended A Vision for Change staffing levels in adult mental health intellectual disability...
- Hospital Waiting Lists (10 speeches)
11. To ask the Minister for Health the reason, in October 2016, that 362 persons had been on the inpatient and day case waiting lists in Tallaght Hospital for more than 18 months. [38039/16]
- Hospital Waiting Lists (17 speeches)
10. To ask the Minister for Health the measures that will be put in place to assist the 4,038 persons waiting more than 18 months for an outpatient appointment in Cork hospitals; and if he will...
- Maternity Services (9 speeches)
14. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the implications for patient safety of the shortfall in midwifery posts in maternity hospitals, particularly in Dublin; and his further views on...