Wednesday, 8 November 2023
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.10 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: Deputy Mick Barry - To discuss the...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Ambulance Service (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for being here to take this Topical Issue matter on the ambulance service in the west Cork area. The service is stretched and we urgently need extra ambulances to...
- Flood Risk Management (5 speeches)
The fact is that we had absolutely devastating rains in north County Louth and Dundalk. As bad as they were, they could have been worse, which was the fear of everybody. When I submitted this...
- Home Care Workers and Home Support Scheme: Motion [Private Members] (52 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: acknowledges that: — there is still no statutory right to home help or legislative underpinning for the home support scheme despite long standing...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (33 speeches)
Across the State, tens of thousands of homeowners and tenants are living in homes built during the Celtic tiger era that have serious building defects. These homes typically have no fire...
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (62 speeches)
As Israel continues to lay waste to Gaza and its medical infrastructure, there are 50,000 pregnant women who cannot access basic health services and proper care. Now, Al-Awda Hospital, the only...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Cabinet Committees (27 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on housing will next meet. [45328/23]
- International Relations (28 speeches)
13. To ask the Taoiseach the extent to which he continues to have discussions with leaders throughout Europe and elsewhere in regard to the ongoing crisis, and potential crises, in the Middle...
- Post-European Council Meeting: Statements (64 speeches)
I attended a meeting of the European Council on 26 and 27 October in Brussels. The agenda covered the Middle East, Ukraine and other external matters, as well as economic issues and migration....
- Domestic, Sexual and Gender-Based Violence Agency Bill 2023: Report and Final Stages (12 speeches)
I move amendment No. 1: In page 18, to delete lines 16 and 17 and substitute the following: “21. (1) The Minister may, following consultation with the chief executive, appoint such and...
- Human Tissue (Transplantation, Post-Mortem, Anatomical Examination and Public Display) Bill 2022: Report and Final Stages (108 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 to 3, inclusive, 23 to 30, inclusive, 37 to 42, inclusive, and 50 and 51 are related and will be discussed together.
- Public Health (Tobacco Products and Nicotine Inhaling Products) Bill 2023: Report and Final Stages (17 speeches)
I move amendment No. 1: In page 9, between lines 27 and 28, to insert the following: “Review of operation of Act, Act of 2002 and Act of 2015 9. The Minister shall, within 24...
- Teachtaireacht ón Seanad - Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Electricity Costs (Emergency Measures) Domestic Accounts Bill 2023 without amendment.
- Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Eoin Ó Broin on Tuesday, 7 November 2023:
- Home Care Workers and Home Support Scheme: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Duncan Smith on Wednesday, 8 November 2023: