Wednesday, 5 October 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: Deputy Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire -...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services (7 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire Stáit as ucht a theacht isteach inniu agus éisteacht linn. Mar a thuigeann an Leas-Cheann Comhairle agus an bheirt Teachta atá ag...
- Wastewater Treatment (4 speeches)
I understand that the Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, has never been to the Warren Beach in Rosscarbery, so I will tell her about it. It is paradise, with golden sands, and you can look out...
- Citizens Information Services (4 speeches)
I wish to raise the issue of the Citizens Information Board and paid employees and volunteers in an office setting, a matter I have tried to get on the agenda for quite a while. As people are...
- Bus Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State very much for being here. I know this is not her area and I appreciate her taking the time to be here. I raise the absolute shambles of a public transport service...
- Public Transport: Motion [Private Members] (28 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: recognises that: — the increased cost of fuel is having a huge financial impact on people across the country; — people living in rural...
- Visit of British Delegation (1 speech)
Gabhaim buíochas leis na Teachtaí as ucht a dtacaíochta. Leanfaimid ar aghaidh agus i dtús báire ba mhaith liom céad míle fáilte a chur roimh ár...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (39 speeches)
Speaking on radio last Sunday, the Taoiseach gave an assurance that nobody would be disconnected from electricity supply this winter. He said: In an energy crisis of this kind we cannot have...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (107 speeches)
I want to return to the issue of potential energy disconnections this winter. I will put the question that I put to the Taoiseach earlier and I would appreciate a straight answer to the...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Cabinet Committees (21 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on health will next meet. [44624/22]
- Cross-Border Co-operation (21 speeches)
9. To ask the Taoiseach if he plans to advance the shared island initiative in discussion with the newly elected British Prime Minister. [44711/22]
- Housing Policy (15 speeches)
18. To ask the Taoiseach to report on progress of Housing for All which is led by his Department. [44837/22]
- Regulated Professions (Health and Social Care) (Amendment) Bill 2022: Second Stage (Resumed) (28 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Regulated Professions (Health and Social Care) (Amendment) Bill 2022: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Health pursuant to Standing Orders 95(3)(a) and 181(1).
- Personal Injuries Resolution Board Bill 2022: Second Stage (22 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Tá áthas orm an Bille fán mBord um Réiteach Díobhálacha Pearsanta, 2022 a thabhairt os comhair an Tí. Is...
- Personal Injuries Resolution Board Bill 2022: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Enterprise, Trade and Employment pursuant to Standing Orders 95(3)(a) and 181(1).
- Communications Regulation Bill 2022: Second Stage (4 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." That a lot has changed since 2002 will not be a controversial contention. This proposition is arguably more accurate for the electronic...
- Higher Education Authority Bill 2022: From the Seanad (11 speeches)
I understand the Minister wishes to seek a Clerk’s correction in accordance with Standing Order 196.
- Garda Síochána (Compensation) Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (5 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 and 2 are related and may be discussed together.
- Defective Concrete Products Levy: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Eoin Ó Broin on Tuesday, 4 October 2022: