Wednesday, 23 February 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputies Michael Collins, Danny...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Services (4 speeches)
The Minister of State will know that the e-mental health hub in Castlerea was opened in June 2020 as a state-of-the-art, first-of-its-kind hub for mental health. This was to serve the western...
- School Facilities (8 speeches)
I brought this up last week on Question Time and I was very pleased with the response the Minister gave at the time. The reason I brought it up was that a number of people in growing communities...
- Harbours and Piers (4 speeches)
This Topical Issue matter relates to damage caused by the recent storms at Polawaddy slipway. I am glad to see the Minister, Deputy McConalogue, is present to respond to it. As a fellow Donegal...
- Planning Issues (9 speeches)
In summer 2020, Cork City Council took the very welcome move to pedestrianise a number of streets and to allow on-street dining. This was revolutionary for businesses in light of the Covid-19...
- Supplementary Budget for Rural Communities and Farmers: Motion [Private Members] (127 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: notes that: — rural communities and Irish farmers are facing crippling costs for feeds, fertiliser and fuel, which has the potential to wipe out...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (114 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte ar ais roimh an Taoiseach.
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (75 speeches)
The world is looking on with increasing anxiety at the behaviour of Russia, the mounting prospect of war in Ukraine and the potential for horrific loss of life. The clear breach of international...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Programmes (14 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the policing reform implementation programme office based in his Department. [5966/22]
- Cabinet Committees (37 speeches)
5. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet Committee on Europe will next meet. [6125/22]
- Good Friday Agreement (22 speeches)
16. To ask the Taoiseach when the shared island unit will hold its next dialogue. [7767/22]
- Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Transport and Communications has completed its consideration of the Merchant Shipping (Investigation of Marine Casualties) (Amendment) Bill 2021, and has made no...
- Visit of American Delegation (1 speech)
I ask Members to extend a warm céad míle fáilte to the new US Ambassador, H.E. Ms Claire D. Cronin, who is in the Distinguished Visitors Gallery. You are very welcome, Ambassador...
- Legacy Issues in Northern Ireland and Reports of Police Ombudsman of Northern Ireland: Statements (30 speeches)
I too welcome Ambassador Cronin to Dublin. She has made a big impact and has been here for only a few days. We look forward to working with her on so many files, from Northern Ireland to...
- Visit of Ukrainian Delegation (1 speech)
I ask Members to extend a warm welcome to the new Ukrainian ambassador, H.E. Larysa Gerasko, who is in the Distinguished Visitors Gallery. Céad míle fáilte. You are most welcome,...
- Security Situation in Europe: Statements (44 speeches)
I wish to open this debate with a clear and unambiguous statement, one that I know will resonate throughout the course of the debate: Ireland is unwavering in its support of Ukraine's sovereignty...
- Merchant Shipping (Investigation of Marine Casualties) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (17 speeches)
All amendments have been disallowed.
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach has completed its consideration of the Consumer Protection (Regulation of Retail Credit and Credit Servicing Firms)...
- Carbon Tax: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Pearse Doherty on 22 February 2022:
- Supplementary Budget for Rural Communities and Farmers: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Michael Collins on Wednesday, 23 February 2022: