Wednesday, 2 February 2022
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Marc MacSharry - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- An Garda Síochána (4 speeches)
Regrettably, I must once again raise the issue of sale and supply of controlled substances in my city, Limerick. While inroads have been made with regard to sale and supply, the main drug...
- Mental Health Services (4 speeches)
I am grateful for being given the opportunity to discuss this matter and I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, for being present. I had the opportunity to raise this matter on Questions...
- Health Services Staff (4 speeches)
I am pleased my constituency colleagues, Deputies Harkin and Martin Kenny, are in the Chamber because I know they agree very much with what I am calling for today, which is the immediate...
- Job Losses (15 speeches)
Deputies Harkin, O’Reilly and Martin Kenny are sharing time and have four minutes.
- Cancer Care: Motion [Private Members] (33 speeches)
Feicim cuairteoirí anseo sa Dáil. Cuirim céad míle fáilte rompu. Is deas cuairteoirí a fheiceáil sa Dáil arís. Is tuar dóchais é sin.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (75 speeches)
Iarraim ar gach taobh na srianta ama a choinneáil, más é bhur dtoil é.
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (66 speeches)
Before we move on, to spare me giving out and further interaction, I remind Deputies that there is one minute for questions and one minute to reply. I ask for a little respect on all sides.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí (Atógáil) - Leaders' Questions (Resumed) (15 speeches)
That completes Questions on Promised Legislation. I seek the assistance of the Taoiseach in regard to the Regional Group, which inadvertently missed out on its Leaders' Questions slot. Is the...
- Healthcare (Transparent Payments) Bill 2022: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to require pharmaceutical companies, medical equipment suppliers and their servants or agents, to declare payments, gifts,...
- Cabinet Committees (27 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on health will next meet. [2175/22]
- Cabinet Committees (16 speeches)
9. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on Brexit and Northern Ireland will meet next. [3070/22]
- Departmental Meetings (16 speeches)
16. To ask the Taoiseach the groups chaired by the Secretary General of his Department. [3188/22]
- Estimates for Public Services 2022: Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Social Protection, Community and Rural Development and the Islands has completed its consideration of the following Revised Estimate for public services for the year...
- Easing of Covid-19 Restrictions: Statements (41 speeches)
I am sharing time with the Minister of State, Deputy Butler. I very much welcome this opportunity to update the House on the Government's easing of the Covid-19 restrictions. I am joined by the...
- Higher Education Authority Bill 2022: Second Stage (Resumed) (34 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Higher Education Authority Bill 2022: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Education, Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science pursuant to Standing Orders 95 and 181.
- Animal Health and Welfare and Forestry (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (32 speeches)
I move amendment No. 1: In page 15, between lines 26 and 27, to insert the following: “(i) shall on an annual basis lay a report before Dáil Éireann on the level of...
- Sea-Fisheries (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (44 speeches)
Amendment No. 1, in the name of Deputies Michael Collins, Nolan, Danny Healy-Rae, Michael Healy-Rae, Mattie McGrath and O'Donoghue arises out of committee proceedings. Amendments Nos. 1, 4 and...