Thursday, 21 January 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Deputy John Lahart) i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Programme: Statements (85 speeches)
I understand the Minister is sharing his time with the Deputy Devlin.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (22 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas a Leas-Cheann Comhairle. Ba mhaith liom ceisteanna a chur ar an Tánaiste i dtaobh an sceite eolais a rinne sé ón gconradh rúnda a bhí idir an IMO...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (57 speeches)
Aside from the leaders, 20 Deputies have indicated. Some are not in the room. With co-operation and sticking to the time limits, we will get through it.
- Health (Amendment) (Dual Diagnosis: No Wrong Door) Bill 2021: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the inclusion of services for persons with dual diagnosis in the annual service plan prepared by the HSE for...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders or in the order of the Dáil of 16 December 2020, that the Dáil on its rising today shall adjourn until 10 a.m. on Wednesday,...
- Brexit (Foreign Affairs): Statements (60 speeches)
After the Minister has made his opening statement, Deputies may make statements or ask questions and get answers.
- Brexit (Fishing Industry): Statements (94 speeches)
Before I start today, I want to pay tribute and extend my sympathies to the family of the late Hugo Boyle, CEO of the Irish South and East Fish Producers Organisation, who passed away on Tuesday....
- Covid-19 (Special Educational Needs Provision): Statements (81 speeches)
I thank the House for the opportunity to address the issue of reopening in-school teaching and learning for students with special educational needs and to update Members on the efforts that have...