Wednesday, 20 January 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Pay for Student Nurses and Midwives: Motion [Private Members] (29 speeches)
I move: "That Dáil Éireann: notes that: — the Government has commissioned two reviews of the pay of student nurses and midwives; — the first review on pay for...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (31 speeches)
Due to the limited time that we have, I appeal to Members to adhere to Standing Orders and the times allowed.
- Personal Explanation by Minister of State (2 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Madigan, has informed me that she wishes to give a personal explanation to the House, pursuant to Standing Order 56.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (58 speeches)
The House has agreed that, for the duration of the Covid-19 emergency only, the rapporteur's report on the Order of Business shall not be read out but shall be taken as read. There are two...
- EU-UK Trade and Co-operation Agreement: Motion (22 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: supports the Trade and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union (EU) and the European Atomic Energy Community, of the one part, and the United...
- Report of the Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Statements (Resumed) (48 speeches)
I am sharing time with the Ministers of State, Deputies Butler and Troy. Last week, the report of the commission of investigation into mother and baby homes was published. Following this, the...