Wednesday, 2 December 2020
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Pay for Student Nurses and Midwives: Motion [Private Members] (26 speeches)
I move: “That Dáil Éireann: notes that: — 4,000 student nurses and midwives have been working on the frontline in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic; — these...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (30 speeches)
Yesterday, Leaders' Questions went considerably over time. I ask leaders to have regard to the allocated time.
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (63 speeches)
I am very concerned at the news this morning that AIB, a State-owned bank, is to proceed with 1,500 job losses and that there has been minimal consultation with the unions. Astonishingly, at the...
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 (1 speech)
I move the following Supplementary Estimate: Vote 9 — Office of the Revenue Commissioners (Supplementary Estimate) That a supplementary sum not exceeding €7,819,000 be granted to...
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the Instruction by Dáil Éireann to the Committee on Budgetary Oversight of 28th July, 2020, be amended by the substitution of ‘25th February, 2021’ for...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Covid-19 Pandemic (16 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach the status of plans to reopen society and the economy when level 5 Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. [38080/20]
- Cabinet Committees (12 speeches)
3. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee dealing with foreign affairs will next meet. [38076/20]
- Departmental Strategy Statements (9 speeches)
8. To ask the Taoiseach if his Department plans to publish a statement of strategy. [38075/20]
- Pre-European Council: Statements (22 speeches)
Tá áthas orm labhairt leis an Dáil maidir leis an gcruinniú den Chomhairle Eorpach a bheidh ar siúl Déardaoin agus Dé hAoine an seachtain seo chugainn. The...
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputies Sean Sherlock, Pat...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- General Practitioner Services (8 speeches)
I first wish to express my concern at reports that the out-of-hours GP services in the Fermoy and Mitchelstown area will cease shortly. We are being told that a stricture is being put on that...
- Hospital Procedures (4 speeches)
Scoliosis patients have a certain window in which they can be treated before treatment becomes too physically, mentally and emotionally distressing. Scoliosis is a painful and disabling...
- Road Projects (8 speeches)
I should not be here today. I am looking for an update on a project, namely the Coonagh-Knockalisheen distributor road, which would effectively take out the cul-de-sac that Moyross currently is....
- Credit Unions (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Fleming, for taking this Topical Issue. I received a reply from him in the past hour. This week, my office has been inundated with phone calls regarding...
- Finance Bill 2020: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Finance Bill 2020: Report Stage (142 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 and 2 are out of order.
- State Pension Age: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Louise O'Reilly on Tuesday, 1 December 2020:
- Pay for Student Nurses and Midwives: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (3 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Mick Barry:
- Investment Limited Partnerships (Amendment) Bill 2020: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach has concluded its consideration of the Investment Limited Partnerships (Amendment) Bill 2020, and has made no...
- Estimates for Public Services 2020: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Health has completed its consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for public services for the year ending 31 December 2020: Vote 38.
- Message from Business Committee (1 speech)
The Standing Business Committee has completed its consideration under Standing Order 30 of the request from the Minister of State with responsibility for mental health and older people to waive...