Tuesday, 6 November 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.00 p.m.
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (60 speeches)
By the end of this year, we could witness over 100,000 people having been on trolleys during 2018. So far this year, more than 10,000 people aged over 75 have been waiting for more than 24 hours...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (37 speeches)
I ask Deputies to control themselves. I call Deputy Mattie McGrath to announce the Order of Business for the week ahead.
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (32 speeches)
There are 26 Deputies offering. I call Deputy Micheál Martin.
- Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005 Regulations 2018: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Dáil Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005 (Section 95(3)) (Variation of Title: Physical Therapist) Regulations...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Departmental Functions (20 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the international, European Union and Northern Ireland division of his Department. [40782/18]
- Departmental Bodies (22 speeches)
4. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the economic division of his Department. [40783/18]
- Departmental Operations (11 speeches)
7. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the social policy and public service reform division of his Department. [40784/18]
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Thomas Pringle - to...
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Airport Development Projects (14 speeches)
I remind those Deputies who are participating, and the Minister, to observe the clock.
- Bus Services (11 speeches)
61. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport to outline the rationale for the continued privatisation of the public bus network, in particular, the latest tranche of Bus Éireann...
- Insurance Costs (16 speeches)
62. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport to outline the status of the progress in implementing the recommendations of the cost of insurance working group that fall within his...
- Rail Services Provision (10 speeches)
63. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will approve the requests from Irish Rail for additional carriage stock to ensure capacity can be maintained and subsequently...
- Traffic Management (17 speeches)
64. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his views on the College Green plaza; if he will advance an alternative option; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45947/18]
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Park and Ride Facilities (15 speeches)
65. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will address the need to expand the number of electric vehicle charging points at Portlaoise and Ballybrophy train stations, County...
- Public Transport Expenditure (7 speeches)
66. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the breakdown of additional spend for each of the three CIÉ companies, capital and current, and a company (details supplied) in...
- Airport Development Projects (29 speeches)
67. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the rationale for putting forward plans for a third terminal at Dublin Airport despite opposition from key stakeholders; the details of...
- Road Traffic Legislation (9 speeches)
68. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his views as to whether the laws relating to horse-drawn vehicles and-or carriages are in need of review and strengthening. [45523/18]
- Cycling Policy (45 speeches)
69. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the reason he is not implementing the majority of the actions set out in the national cycle policy framework. [45644/18]
- Tourism Funding (11 speeches)
We will move on, and it looks as if this will be the final question. It will be the question, one supplementary and one answer.
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Illness Benefit Payments (7 speeches)
I thank the Minister for taking this issue. I know she has spoken on the matter a number of times already but this Topical Issue was deferred from a number of weeks ago before the Houses went...
- School Accommodation Provision (5 speeches)
The Minister and I have been on the opposite side of debates in the past, but this is important. The amalgamation of the schools in Kanturk, County Cork is a long running issue. There have been...
- Hospital Facilities (6 speeches)
I am grateful for the opportunity to raise the important issue of the development programme for Naas General Hospital in County Kildare and the urgent need to approve the remaining stages of...
- Mental Health Services Staff (4 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to speak on this important issue. We have been informed today by groups working on the front line that the specialist ACCES team for homeless people with severe mental...
- Agreement with Kazakhstan: Motion (12 speeches)
I move:That Dáil Éireann approves the terms of the Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union and its Member States, of the one part, and the Republic of...
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (2 speeches)
It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that the Dáil shall sit at 9.30 a.m. tomorrow to take No. 33a, statements on structural issues at WBS constructed schools. The...
- Data Sharing and Governance Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Second Stage (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform. I was listening to him from Tallaght Hospital earlier this evening.
- Water Services: Motion [Private Members] (50 speeches)
We will now move to Second Stage of the Public Service Superannuation Age Retirement Bill 2018.