Wednesday, 13 December 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Brexit Documents (26 speeches)
25. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the way in which a confidential internal report by his Department on Brexit was leaked to and reported in...
- Brexit Negotiations (26 speeches)
26. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if the Government has a guarantee that Northern Ireland will stay in the customs union and Single Market; and if he will make a statement on...
- Brexit Issues (18 speeches)
27. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the recent progress that has been made regarding Ireland's domestic responses to Brexit, including progress with our EU counterparts; and if...
- Middle East Peace Process (7 speeches)
28. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel by the United States of America and the relocation of its embassy;...
- European Court of Human Rights Judgments (7 speeches)
29. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will meet with a group (details supplied) as soon as possible to discuss the way in which the Government will progress measures to...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Syrian Conflict (9 speeches)
30. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the continued imposition of sanctions on Syria, in particular their utility in forcing regime change in that country. [53196/17]
- Middle East Peace Process (58 speeches)
31. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade whether he will make known his views on President Donald Trump's formal recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and acknowledge the...
- Brexit Negotiations (7 speeches)
33. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of his negotiations, particularly those relating to the Border counties of Cavan and Monaghan, in respect of Brexit and the...
- Foreign Conflicts (5 speeches)
34. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will report to Dáil Éireann on the situation in Kurdistan; the steps Ireland is taking to ensure that the national integrity...
- Foreign Conflicts (3 speeches)
39. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will call on Saudi Arabia to lift its blockade of Yemen (details supplied); and if he will contact his Saudi counterpart to request...
- Leaders' Questions (70 speeches)
Yesterday I visited the Capuchin Day Centre to meet those at the coalface of providing services for homeless adults and children. Brother Kevin's organisation is an iconic illustration of the...
- Questions on Promised Legislation (92 speeches)
Some 23 Members have indicated. Can we please adhere to the one-minute time limit?
- Living Cities Bill 2017: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Derelict Sites Act 1990 to increase the levy placed on derelict sites; to ensure the register of derelict sites...
- Finance Bill 2017: Financial Resolution (1 speech)
I move:THAT Chapter 2 of Part 5 of the Stamp Duties Consolidation Act 1999 (No. 31 of 1999), which contains provisions applicable to conveyances on sale, be amended in the manner and to the...
- Membership of the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Dáil Éireann, under section 8 of the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission Act 2003, as amended, appoints Deputy Marcella Corcoran Kennedy to be an ordinary member of the...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- EU Meetings (30 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach the matters he intends to raise at the next meeting of the European Council. [51688/17]
- Departmental Communications (25 speeches)
13. To ask the Taoiseach further to Question Nos. 5 to 11, inclusive, of 28 November 2017, the role of his Department in respect of the new national children's hospital. [53043/17]
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (15 speeches)
15. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his planned visits abroad in the next six months. [51723/17]
- European Council Meeting: Statements (27 speeches)
I am pleased to speak today ahead of the European Council, which takes place in Brussels tomorrow and Friday. The European Council will meet in four separate formats over the course of the two...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- County Development Plans (6 speeches)
I am joined by Deputy Frank O'Rourke from Kildare North to share our common concerns about proposals in the local area plan for a road through St. Catherine's Park. The Minister of State, Deputy...
- Planning Issues (4 speeches)
Dublin city councillors recently voted in favour of a Part 8 development of 70 apartments on 1 ha of land at the front of Scribblestown estate, which is located on the Ratoath Road to Finglas....
- Crime Levels (4 speeches)
I wish a speedy recovery to the garda who was injured in the line of duty last week. When such an incident happens it is a reminder of the grave dangers of the job of protecting and serving our...
- Legal Costs (4 speeches)
I wish to ask the Minister for Justice and Equality, in light of ongoing concern about his Department's approach, what his Department is actively doing to bring Ireland into line with EU law by...
- Online Advertising and Social Media (Transparency) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (35 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I propose to share my time with Deputies Marc MacSharry, Shane Cassells and Jack Chambers. I will set out the purpose and context of the Online...
- Northern Ireland: Statements (47 speeches)
I am very pleased to open these statements on Northern Ireland on behalf of the Government and I look forward to the debate. I know the intention is to have regular quarterly statements on...
- Finance Bill 2017: From the Seanad (98 speeches)
The Dáil went into Committee to consider a recommendation from the Seanad.
- Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (Hague Convention) Bill 2016 [Seanad]: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (Hague Convention) Bill 2016 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (3 speeches)
Bill received for final consideration.
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2017 [Seanad]: Committee and Remaining Stages (12 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Road Traffic (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage (Resumed) (7 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."