Tuesday, 8 December 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Arts Plan (7 speeches)
41. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the measures she is taking to improve the working environment for artists; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [43877/15]
- National Monuments (11 speeches)
42. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht to outline the status of the national monument at 14-17 Moore Street, Dublin 1; and if she will make a statement on the matter [43863/15]
- National Archives (7 speeches)
43. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the proposals in the capital plan for the National Archives; the proposals that will be funded in the first phase; how this funding is...
- Údarás na Gaeltachta (7 speeches)
44. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht an bhfuil athbhreithniú á dhéanamh ar struchtúr bainistíochta Údarás na Gaeltachta agus ar...
- National Archives (7 speeches)
45. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht to what extent an all-Island approach is being adopted to the ongoing digitisation of records at the National Archives, in...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Cultural Policy (7 speeches)
46. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht when Culture 2025 will be published; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [43497/15]
- Artists' Remuneration (7 speeches)
47. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the provisions she will put in place to protect the rights of artists and to provide them with adequate remuneration for the use of...
- Irish Music Industry Promotion (13 speeches)
48. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the steps she is taking to increase co-operation and co-ordination between the different sources of funding for musicians, Culture...
- Architectural Heritage (9 speeches)
49. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the main recommendations in the recently launched historic houses action plan report; and if she will make a statement on the matter....
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputies Jim Daly, Denis...
- Leaders' Questions (42 speeches)
The storms of the past week, in particular, have devastated families, homes, businesses, farms and entire towns. Storm Desmond has wreaked havoc and caused severe dislocation in Bandon, County...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Cabinet Committee Meetings (60 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the last meeting of the Cabinet committee on health took place. [31777/15]
- Official Engagements (17 speeches)
7. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his recent visits to the United States of America, and his meetings with officials there. [32853/15]
- Order of Business (70 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 13, motion re referral to select committee of proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of the terms of the Framework Agreement on Comprehensive Partnership and...
- Equality in Education Bill 2015: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to repeal without exception provisions of law allowing for discrimination on religious grounds against children in admissions to...
- Equal Participation in Schools Bill 2015: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to end religious discrimination in admission to primary and post-primary educational establishments and to provide for full...
- EU Framework Agreement with the Socialist Republic of Vietnam: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Dáil Éireann approves the terms of the Framework Agreement on Comprehensive Partnership and Co-operation between the European Union and its member states,...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Flood Relief Schemes (12 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity to speak on this matter. Bandon town was devastated last Saturday night by a serious flood for the eighth time in the past 40 years. While much...
- Flood Prevention Measures (29 speeches)
The second Topical Issue is in the name of 12 Deputies, including Deputies McCarthy, Pringle, Breen, Cannon, Tom Fleming, Harrington, Keaveney, Kitt, Jonathan O'Brien, Ó Cuív, Creighton...
- Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2008 [Seanad]: Second Stage (18 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time". I am pleased to present the Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2008 to the House. I acknowledge and thank the Opposition Deputies for their...
- Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2008 [Seanad]: Committee and Remaining Stages (12 speeches)
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2015 without amendment.
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation has completed its consideration of the Credit Guarantee (Amendment) Bill 2015, and has made amendments thereto.
- Estimates for Public Services 2015: Messages from Select Committees (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Communications, Energy and Natural Resources has completed its consideration of the following Supplementary Estimate for public services for the year ending 31 December...
- Establishment of Independent Anti-Corruption Agency: Motion [Private Members] (22 speeches)
There are 40 minutes in total in this speaking slot.