Tuesday, 17 June 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Property Taxation Rate (7 speeches)
62. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government when he will publish regulations outlining the procedures local authorities must adhere to regarding changing the local...
- Social and Affordable Housing Provision (12 speeches)
63. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the plans that have been put in place to address the shortage of social housing in County Laois; and if he will to set out...
- Pyrite Issues (18 speeches)
64. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government his views on the recent interim advice note published by the Association of Consulting Engineers on the apparent discovery...
- Leader Programmes Funding (7 speeches)
65. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the total proposed allocation under the Leader programme 2014-2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25606/14]
- Social and Affordable Housing Provision (9 speeches)
66. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government if he will outline the projected social housing construction programme; the number of new builds that are expected to be...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Architectural Heritage (7 speeches)
67. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government his plans to introduce legislation which will put on a primary statutory basis a universal requirement to have new...
- Social and Affordable Housing Provision (31 speeches)
68. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the extent to which it is proposed to reduce the numbers on local authority housing lists by way of a public capital...
- Local Authority Functions (13 speeches)
71. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government if he has written to local authorities on the role of Irish Water in light of the delay in the taking in charge of estates...
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Criminal Justice (Forensic Evidence and DNA Database System) Bill 2013 without amendment.
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy John O'Mahony - the need...
- Leaders' Questions (142 speeches)
It is 18 months since I began to raise the issue of the removal of discretionary medical cards from very sick children and people with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions with the...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (36 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach the position regarding his meeting with the OECD; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8921/14]
- Order of Business (99 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 23, Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2014 - Report Stage (resumed) and Final Stage. It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that the...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Accident and Emergency Departments Waiting Times (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for giving me an opportunity to raise this most important issue for the constituency of Louth and east Meath. Earlier today, there were 32 people on trolleys at Our...
- Medicinal Products Availability (4 speeches)
I tabled this matter for discussion arising from a meeting I had last Thursday, together with my colleague, Deputy Jerry Buttimer, with two beautiful ladies who are multiple sclerosis sufferers...
- Crime Levels (4 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity to address this matter. I would like to start by quoting a letter I sent to the former Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Shatter, on 29...
- Human Rights Issues (4 speeches)
Today is the 55th day of the mass hunger strike of Palestinian administrative detainees in Israeli prisons protesting against their ill treatment and internment without trial or charge. Their...
- Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2014: Report Stage (Resumed) (58 speeches)
I move amendment No. 21:In page 50, line 23, to delete “household notifies the authority of” and substitute “authority identifies”.
- Public Sector Management (Appointment of Senior Members of the Garda Síochána) Bill 2014: Second Stage [Private Members] (16 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I would like to share time with Deputies Finian McGrath, Mick Wallace, Clare Daly and Mattie McGrath.
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Public Health (Sunbeds) Bill 2013, without amendment.
- Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2014: Report Stage (Resumed) (69 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 35:In page 62, between lines 30 and 31, to insert the following:"52. (1) The Minister shall, six months after the coming into operation of this Part, cause a...