Wednesday, 16 October 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Leaders' Questions (134 speeches)
There is no doubt that yesterday's budget places a disproportionate burden on older people in our society and targets them in a savage way. It seems the cuts were designed to target older people...
- Order of Business (69 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. a7, motion re membership of committee; No. b7, motion re ministerial rota for parliamentary questions; and No. 14, Financial Resolutions 2014 from the Minister for...
- Local Government (Town Centres) Bill 2013: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to make provision for the establishment by each local authority of a town team, such team to be responsible for the making and...
- Membership of Committee: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Deputy Tom Fleming be discharged from the Select Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation and that Deputy Mick Wallace be appointed in substitution for him.
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Order of the Dáil of 9th March, 2011, setting out the rota in which Questions to members of the Government are to be asked, Questions for oral...
- Financial Resolutions 2014 - Financial Resolution No. 8: General (Resumed) (289 speeches)
Debate resumed on the following motion:THAT it is expedient to amend the law relating to inland revenue (including value-added tax and excise) and to make further provision in connection with...
- Message from Seanad (3 speeches)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Taxi Regulation Bill 2012, without amendment.