Tuesday, 28 February 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 14.00 p.m.
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Public Sector Staff (18 speeches)
Question 57: To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he is satisfied with the progress made by the transition teams put in place to manage the wave of retirements from the...
- Sale of State Assets (18 speeches)
Question 59: To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the breadth and timescale of his plans to privatise State assets; if discussions have taken place with the trade unions whose...
- Ministerial Remuneration (24 speeches)
Question 61: To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will provide a full list of all payments and allowances paid to members of the Government; the changes, if any, he...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Sale of State Assets (16 speeches)
Question 62: To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the expected timetable for the commencement of the sale of State assets; and if he will make a statement on the matter. ...
- Flood Relief (2 speeches)
Question 63: To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the steps he is taking to address the summer flooding in the Shannon callows; and if he will make a statement on the matter....
- Public Sector Pay (13 speeches)
Question 64: To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if the Implementation Body will review high pay in the public sector during its annual review consultations this year. ...
- Referendum on European Stability Treaty: Statements (49 speeches)
The Taoiseach and Tánaiste will make an announcement.
- Leaders' Questions (29 speeches)
I take it that we will have a further opportunity later in the week to discuss the referendum. Is that the Taoiseach's intention?
- Other Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Official Engagements (48 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach the details of the issues he discussed at the meetings and or bilaterals he had when he attended the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland; and if he will...
- Departmental Expenditure (27 speeches)
Question 7: To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the costs of the Communications Section in his Department; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [5109/12]
- Interdepartmental Committees (28 speeches)
Question 8: To ask the Taoiseach the number of occasions that the Economic Management Council has met since the Christmas recess. [6184/12]
- Order of Business (75 speeches)
It is proposed to take No.a8, Finance Bill 2012 – Financial Resolutions; No. 8, motion re membership of committee; No. 13, Dormant Accounts (Amendment) Bill 2011 [Seanad] - Second Stage...
- Finance Bill 2012: Financial Resolutions (1 speech)
I move the following Resolutions:
- Membership of Committees: Motion (1 speech)
- Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Colm Keaveney - the...
- Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Eating Disorders (4 speeches)
On 22 February, I raised the issue of pro-eating disorder websites at a briefing on eating disorders by Bodywhys that coincided with eating disorder awareness week. These websites define and...
- Foreshore Licences (8 speeches)
Is the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government not responding to this matter?
- Fire Safety (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State responsible for housing, Deputy O'Sullivan, for attending. The revelation last week that there are serious fire safety problems at Belmayne, Dublin 13, was...
- Electricity Charges (17 speeches)
I thank the Minister for attending the House personally and I know he has made a significant effort to be here. It has been decided that bills of under two units per day, which I understand from...
- Dormant Accounts (Amendment) Bill 2011 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (14 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- State Assets: Motion (145 speeches)
I move: "That Dáil Éireann: — accepts that the Review Group on State Assets and Liabilities, chaired by Mr. Colm McCarthy, did not provide adequate analysis or evidence to support its...