Tuesday, 6 July 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
Tribunals of Inquiry
- Tribunals of Inquiry (22 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach Taoiseach the costs that accrued to his Department in respect of the Moriarty Tribunal during May 2010; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25057/10]
- Regulatory Reform (21 speeches)
Question 4: To ask the Taoiseach Taoiseach if he will report on the Implementation of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development report on regulatory reform; and if he will make...
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Passport Security (11 speeches)
Question 27: To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs if he will provide details of the review of the security system on passports; if this was recommended in the Garda and Passport Service...
- Irish United Nations Association (14 speeches)
Question 28: To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs if, in regard to the Irish United Nations Association, he will ensure monies will be made available to reconstitute the IUNA in order to...
- Passport Applications (27 speeches)
Question 29: To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs the steps he will take to clear the backlog of applications for passports; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30198/10]
- European Council (12 speeches)
Question 31: To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs if the recently agreed numerical targets in Europe 2020 will be binding; the way that they will be monitored; and if he will make a...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
Gaza Humanitarian Flotilla
- Gaza Humanitarian Flotilla (32 speeches)
Question 32: To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs the discussions he has had with the Israeli Ambassador following the interception in international waters of an international flotilla...
- Message from Seanad (1 speech)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Adoption Bill 2009, without amendment, and the Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2010, without amendment.
- Adjournment Debate Matters. (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Michael P. Kitt - the...
- Leaders' Questions. (60 speeches)
In the past half an hour or so, the report of the independent group on mortgage arrears and personal debt has been published. The report shows clearly that the reckless management and...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (18 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business I propose to deal with several notices under Standing Order 32 and I will call on deputies in the order in which they submitted their notices to my office....
- Order of Business (141 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 16, Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Bill 2010 [Seanad] - Committee and Remaining Stages and No. 1, Údarás na Gaeltachta (Amendment) Bill 2010 [Seanad] -...
- Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Bill 2010 [Seanad]: Committee and Remaining Stages (34 speeches)
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Economic Issues: Motion (47 speeches)
I move: "That Dáil Éireann: notes with concern that: — Ireland has suffered the longest and deepest recession of any Eurozone country because of reckless domestic management of the economy;...
- Message from Seanad (13 speeches)
Seanad Éireann has passed the Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010, without amendment.
- Údarás na Gaeltachta (Amendment) Bill 2010 [Seanad]: Committee and Remaining Stages (7 speeches)
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Consular Assistance (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister for allowing me the opportunity to raise a sensitive issue concerning Paul Barrett from Market Hill in Fethard, County Tipperary, who is detained in prison in Lille, France....
- Planning Issues (10 speeches)
Deputy English is giving way to Deputy McEntee. I wish to thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me and my Oireachtas colleagues to raise the extremely important issue of the 400 kV Meath-Tyrone...
- Schools Recognition (2 speeches)
Táim an-buíoch don Cheann Comhairle tar éis deis a thabhairt domsa labhairt faoin scoil náisiúnta i gCnoc, Ros Cré, Contae Thiobraid Árann, ag smaoineamh é a oscailt arís. I am grateful...