Tuesday, 19 February 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Ceann Comhairle i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna — Questions (0 speeches)
Commissions of Investigation.
- Commissions of Investigation. (23 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if officials from his Department have met the family of Seamus Ludlow as outlined in his reply to Parliamentary Question No.139 on 31 October 2007; if he will...
- Departmental Staff. (18 speeches)
Question 8: To ask the Taoiseach the procedures in place in his Department governing the employment of political advisers, press officers, personal assistants and other political appointees; and...
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
- Overseas Missions. (41 speeches)
Question 107: To ask the Minister for Defence his views on the threat to Irish troops by a spokesman for rebel forces in Chad that they would be regarded as a hostile force due to their...
- Decentralisation Programme. (6 speeches)
Question 110: To ask the Minister for Defence if a cost benefit analysis was conducted on the decentralisation of elements of his Department to Newbridge and elements of the Defence Forces...
- Child Care Facilities. (6 speeches)
Question 111: To ask the Minister for Defence the progress made on providing a workplace child care facility in the Curragh Camp; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6831/08]
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Overseas Missions. (103 speeches)
Question 112: To ask the Minister for Defence the provision of medical care proposed for the Defence Forces in Chad; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6355/08]
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Ulick Burke — the...
- Leaders' Questions (28 speeches)
In the past ten years the population of this city has increased by more than 100,000, and the populations of counties Meath and Kildare and the area immediately outside Dublin have increased by...
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (7 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 32.
- Order of Business (70 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 7, motion re proposed approval by Dáil Éireann of a Council Framework Decision on the application of the principle of mutual recognition to judgments in criminal...
- European Council Decisions: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Dáil Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam to take part in the adoption of the following...
- Diseases of Animals Act: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Dáil Éireann resolves that section 17A (inserted by section 2(1) of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001 (No. 3 of 2001)) of the Diseases of Animals Act...
- Finance Bill 2008: Financial Resolutions (1 speech)
I move the following Financial Resolutions: 1. THAT Part 19 of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 (No. 39 of 1997), which contains the principal provisions in relation to the calculation of...
- Passports Bill 2007: Order for Report Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Report Stage be taken now."
- Passports Bill 2007: Report Stage (116 speeches)
Amendment No. 1 is in the name of Deputy Ó Snodaigh and amendment No. 19 is related. Amendments Nos. 1 and 19 may be discussed together.
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Agency Workers: Motion (87 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann notes: the growth in employment agencies and the increased use by employers of agency workers, particularly in the construction sector and in the hotel and services...
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Health Services. (2 speeches)
The service provided by Familiscope, an organisation set up in 2004 in Ballyfermot to specifically address the psychological needs of the community, is at risk. It received the backing in...
- Ferry Services. (5 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for allowing me to raise this important matter on the Adjournment. Earlier last year when it became evident that we would not have a ferry service between Cork...
- Water and Sewerage Schemes. (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle and the Office of the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me to raise this important matter in the Dáil tonight. I am motivated to do so by the information that has...