Thursday, 14 June 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- FORÓGRA — PROCLAMATION. (0 speeches)
- Election of Ceann Comhairle. (15 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom an Teachta Seán Ó Donnchú a ainmniú mar Cheann Comhairle. I wish to nominate Deputy John O'Donoghue to the position of Ceann Comhairle.
- Business of Dáil: Motion. (4 speeches)
I call on the Minister of State at the Department of the Taoiseach, Deputy Tom Kitt.
- Nomination of Taoiseach. (39 speeches)
The next business is the nomination of Taoiseach. I will now receive motions.
- Allocation of Time: Motion (10 speeches)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, (i) the proceedings on No. 5, nomination of members of the Government, shall be brought to a conclusion at 8.15 p.m. and the following...
- Appointment of Taoiseach and Nomination of Members of Government: Motion (200 speeches)
B'áil liom cead a chur in iúl, mar eolas don Dáil, gur chuir mé m'ainmniú mar Thaoiseach in iúl don Uachtarán agus gur cheap sí mé dá réir. I wish to announce, for the information of...