Dáil debates

Tuesday, 3 November 2020

General Practitioner Contract: Statements

 

6:30 pm

Richard O'Donoghue (Limerick County, Independent) | Oireachtas source

I do not accept that answer. People have been told they are still on a list but a direction was given by the then Minister for Health to discontinue the scheme. I do not accept the answer. I accept that the Tánaiste has said sorry and I do not believe for a minute that the actions we are discussing were done intentionally. However, €210 million would have solved many problems in this country. Somebody has benefited but the most vulnerable in the country should have been the first to benefit. That is my unfinished business.

Comments

Joe Neville
Posted on 7 Nov 2020 2:47 pm (Report this comment)

Note to Richard O'Donoghue.. My name is Joe Neville from Leimerick. I have applied to the HSE for a Primary Medical Cert. She is very disabled. I have been told that there ia a Stay on the applications. I was delighted to hear you mention it in the Dail last week. I would appreciate if you could persue this matter. My email is joeneville55@gmail.com

Regards

Joe Neville

Log in or join to post a public comment.