Oireachtas Joint and Select Committees

Wednesday, 15 September 2021

Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport

Business of Joint Committee
Update on National Broadband Plan: National Broadband Ireland

Photo of Gerry HorkanGerry Horkan (Fianna Fail)
Link to this: Individually | In context | Oireachtas source

I am sorry to cut across Mr. Hendrick. If he is saying that NBI has to target 96% of the landmass which represents 23% of the population, is it fair to say that the other 77% who are not being targeted live on 4% of the landmass?